Sippin'

I start off every blog with how bad of a blogger I am.
About that...
I need to make a resolution or something that I will stay on track.
Summer means shopping.
Okay, all the time means shopping but summer especially.
Lately, I've been seeing everyone and their mother with these babies from Target:
I mean how cute are these?!
I wanted one in every color.
Only problem? They're $9.99 and I didn't feel like spending that on a cup.
Call me cheap but I rather buy some Essie polish...Anyone else?
Well, I had given up on the to-go mason jar obsession UNTIL
I see this on Instagram:
photo from thegirlwithpeals instagram (nice find girl)
What does that say? $5? I'm down.
So I ran to my nearest Wally World and found them.
The picture is a little deceiving because the top looks pink but it's actually red.
They only came in two colors (I'm guessing for the 4th) because it's red and navy with matching fun straws -- either way, they're still adorable and half the price.
So I grabbed both.
Now your turn.
Get one before they're gone! 
XO

post signature

1 comment

  1. Summer means shopping to me too! ;)

    Great find at Walmart. I agree. I have seen those mason jars everywhere.

    Hope you're having a good summer!

    ReplyDelete