Design Time.

I really like my blog design, but I'm starting to get the fever.
That one where you've had the same room accents for a few years and you need a change. 
So I'm turning to ya'll ...
Any suggestions on some reasonable and really cute designs?
Please and thank you.
Honestly, my life lately has been a bit crazy.
One. more. month. 
until graduation.
It hasn't really hit me yet, but I know it will.
I've been applying for jobs so fingers crossed that this girl gets a job.
Here's what I've been up to lately ... besides binge-watching Scandal so I could get to the season finale. 
Anyone else freak out?
My last Chi-O formal


Our chapter won the #whyilovechio contest so this happened.
Lots of red and yellow, cake, an owl costume and the Governing Council.
I will miss my sweet time as a Chi Omega at school but this girl is ready to graduate.
post signature

No comments