Blog Sale Part One.

I am about to head off to college again and I have been going through stuff
I just honestly don't wear.
It's such a waste just hanging in my closet and I need more room!

Rules:
e-mail me if you're interested in an item with 
the subject being whatever the item is called: mckenziemasters@aol.com

If you live in Louisville, obviously no shipping costs.
Otherwise, we will work that out.
Thanks!

Vera Bradley Morgan Purse in Call Me Coral
Gifted- never worn NWT. Retail: $63 Price: $10 SOLD

GAP T-Shirt Size XS
Worn Once Price: $5

GAP Floral (Orange) Skirt
Size: XS
Worn 1-2 Times Price: $5 SOLD

Forever 21 Button Down (Blue and White)
Worn 2-3 times
Size SMALL Price: $5 
Steve Madden Flip Flops
Size 8.5 Worn about 3 times
Brown Price: $7
American Eagle Tank
Worn 2-3 Times
Price: $5
Cowboy Hat Tank Top from Boutique
Size: MEDIUM Worn 3 times Price: $5
GAP Blue Skirt (Same as orange one above)
Worn twice Size: XS
Price $7
Champion Running Shirt 
Size: Small Worn Once Price $5

Old Navy Sweater Size SMALL 
worn once Price: $5


I will be posting more tomorrow! xoxo

No comments