Part One.

drumroll please....

Midnight Premier.
Tonight.
Sadly, I won't be attending...
It's a school night and now I officially sound lame butttt really. 
Saturday night I am there. 
Classes are done for today Thank the Sweet Lord Jesus.
& tomorrow I LEAVE FOR LOUISVILLE.
My Kentucky Home.
Good Gracious, I have missed you...
& I was thinking and of course missed a few Christmas items.
These would be good gifts for any fashionista.

Love her & chunky sweaters for this winter.

okay, these crack me up. 
Silly Bandz Marc Jacob style.
Not for me...maybe my niece.

What better than a cold winter day snuggled with one of these and a book?
Nothing.
& last but not least
the new episode comes on tonight.
trash tv? yes.
do I care? no.
Lauren and I will be on the elliptical and watching it intensely.
Two good things in one.
All for now-- back to studying.
xoxo



No comments