Thankful.

Home Is Where The Heart Is.


Finally, I am home and so thankful for family & friends.
College is a blast, but Birmingham is far away.
What a fun almost six hour drive...in the dark.
Luckily, I only had to drive half of it.
The time here has flown.
Today, we had our Thanksgiving meal.
Yes, a couple days early but there's nothing wrong with that
when you have a big family.
There's so much I'm thankful for-- I never thought I'd miss Louisville, KY so much.
While here I was able to shop just a bit.
& picked up a watch I've been wanting...

This will go with pretty much anything 
and the 'boyfriend' look makes it much cuter.
And the other highlight so far of this trip was heading to the movies
with Laina and Chris and seeing...
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt. 1
I was only freaking out the entire time. 

Not sure how I feel about this...
But I guess the filming is over and she's all grown up?
Either way-- HP proved to still be going strong.
Can't wait until July.
Literally.

Until Later.
xoxo


No comments