Liebster Award...Round 2

I know that I've done this once before but Kristyn over at Chits and Giggles
nominated me for the Liebster Award again so I thought why not! 
Thanks Kristyn!
Thanks for that and I cannot wait to nominate more bloggers.
Here are my random facts::
1. In fourth grade, I couldn't read the board at school and told mom I needed glasses. She didn't believe me for almost a year because she thought I just wanted glasses. Thanks mom!
2. I've never broken a bone.
3. I'm a bonafide TV addict. I love watching my shows:: Revenge, PLL, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time.... the list could go on and on.
4. I'm a huge Kentucky Wildcat fan even though I live in Louisville. It's almost heresy.
5. My favorite color was orange for the longest time because no one ever liked orange... everyone was into pink and I wanted to be different.
6. Online shopping keeps me sane.
7. Getting mail is the best--especially in college. Hint hint.
8. I rather give gifts than receive them. Christmas is more than that but it's one of my favorite times because I love getting things that people really want.
9. I used to tell everyone that my birthday was my favorite holiday. I was quite the child. 
10. I love people and writing and that's why I'm pursuing a public relations degree even in this 'jobless generation'... No, I don't want to be a nurse just for the security of having a job after I graduate. I want to do what I truly love. 

And here are the questions for me to answer!
1. What do you blog about?
I blog about whatever is on my mind, which lately has been way too much therefore my blogging has gone by the wayside. But I promise this girl is comin' back.
2. If you could bring back any person from history (dead or alive), who would it be and why?
After having this history course during the semester (and being a certified history nerd), I would bring back Lincoln. Tell me about the Civil War, living in a United States divided, why did you always wear that awful hat.... I find that period so fascinating.
3. Dogs or cats?
Easy. CATS. I am such a cat lady and I don't care who knows it.
4. What football team do you pull for?
Well, I bleed Kentucky blue but they are worthless as a football team. 
Literally just the worst.
But my brother played for Alabama so I do say 'Roll Tide' every now and then.
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, and money didn't matter, where would you go and why?
Israel.
I want to go to the place where Jesus lived and taught. So much history and I cannot imagine what it is like. 
6. Would you rather be on a beach, the mountains, or sight seeing?
Beach hands down. 
I love the ocean.
7. If you could change one time in your life, what would it be and why?
I know it sounds so cliché but I believe that everything in life happens for a reason. I may wonder about some things in my life but I would never change anything. 
8. Would you work if you had kids or stay at home with them?
With my degree in PR, I would probably work but that is so far from now who knows what will happen. I've found that my potential jobs are less 9-5 in the office and more 24/7 wherever. 
9. What is the earliest memory you have?
Petting zoo.
Not kidding, I bottle fed a goat. Life changing I know.
10. What's your favorite flower?
I adore sunflowers. 
11. What would be your dream job?
To work for Southern Living. If you're out there reading, hire this girl! 

Alright, now for the nominations and questions for ya'll to answer::
1. Where do you see yourself in five years?
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
3. What is the one thing you wish to do before you die?
4. Favorite movie, why?
5. Marry a professional athlete, chef or CEO?
6. Favorite outfit?
7. Who's closet would you raid?
8. Favorite fragrance?
9. What's the best online shopping store?
10. Greatest thing you've ever eaten?

Ladies, you're nominated::
Ali @ Monogrammed Scrubs and Strings of Pearls
Emily Anne @ Kentucky Belle
Jan @ Jan M Loves
Katie @ Camo-Colored Chaos
Kasey @ College-Nanny Chronicles
Karen @ Walk in Love

post signature

No comments