Blog Sale.

this may be a huge fail
I saw a girl selling her clothes in boxes outside her dorm room
as a type of "yard sale"
welllll, I don't trust all the ladies here not to grab n go haha so I decided this was the best option
to bid on an item e-mail me at mckenziemasters@aol.com
and I must receive payment within 24 hours or bid will be lost.
shipping is 5 dollars
all sales are final :)

Old Navy Tank - Worn Once or Twice Size SMALL Original $30 Selling for $10


Gap Shirt Worn Handful of Times Size XS Original $35 Selling for $15 (Loose fitting)



Old Navy Fleece Pullover (I love these) Bought too many. Worn once *purchased this winter* Original Price $15 Selling for $5
Size MEDIUM
SOLD



Classic Black Skirt by Ideology via Von Maur SIZE 4 *Zipper up side) Worn once Original Price $60 Selling Price $30


Off The Shoulder Dress by Color Me Red via Lotus Boutique
Worn Twice
Original $40
Selling $15
SIZE SMALL
SOLD


Brown Zebra Sweater via Old Navy worn a handful of times
Original $30
Selling for $10
SIZE SMALL


Navy Cardigan with Flower Detail via Old Navy 
Worn Once
Original $30
Selling for $15
SIZE SMALL


xoxo



No comments