Nineteen.

My birthday is soon.
February 26th to be precise.
I love birthdays.
Not just mine
All Birthdays.
It's your special day-- you should be treated like a princess
filled with cupcakes, nail polish and friends.
sigh
As you all know-- I'm traveling to Nashville with the girls
for the Brad Paisley/Darius Rucker concert
Honestly, can't hardly contain myself...
I've been thinking of what I 'want'
here's my bday wishlist!

1. Chanel Nail Polish
in Orange Fizz
$25

2. Tory Burch Revas

3. Nude Pumps
*love Steve Madden's*

4. This Kate Spade Wallet on Sample Sale
I love cheetah print.

5. Gift Cards
Many think they are not personal
I do not care.
I. love. giftcards.
especiallyyyy to Anthro-- JCrew-- Saks?!
and the ever popular Starbucks.
I feel like I have so much time now.
la la la.

xoxo



No comments