Mud on the Tires.

Needless to say,
my birthday weekend was a great success
I am so blessed!
It started off with a delish meal at SATCO
and I picked up my friend Christian from Belmont
who I have not seen since graduation
and the food was to die for
love me some tex-mex
then off to Sweet Cici's for a treat
yums.
the night continued and another friend from high school came down to visit
Saturday, we headed to Bread & Co for an amazing lunch
chicken salad - omg.
then downtown for a little boot browsing.
and back to get ready for the Jerrod Neimann, Darius Rucker, Brad Paisley concert
We traveled to Cristine's house where her mother made an amazing home-cooked meal
she even had Chi O colored flowers!

my delish cake from Whole Foods!

my sweet girls
every one of them is a blessing.
and of course the main event....
the concert.
Oh.my.gosh.
Literally all I could've hoped for and more!
we had a bird's eye view
but we rocked it in the top.
such a fun weekend
I am exhausted
and not ready for another week of school
but I'm going home on friday and so very excited about that
a little belated birthday celebration is in store with some of my best friends from high school.

xoxo


No comments