Tuesday.

exciting title right?
right.
the week before Spring Break
aka "slacker week"
I really don't have a lot to do in my classes
at all.
But my to-do list seems to be forever long
Okay, fine...
mani/pedi may or may not be on it
but it still has to be done
not to mention spray tan
yeah, I said it... spray tan.
I like spray tans- I've gotten them since I was in 6th grade and my love for them grows
First, it was the Mystic Tan.
Oh my. I was peeling. It was orange. Florida was on my chest. I looked like I had just come out of 
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
cute right?!
Next, the Versa Spa
Finally-  a good machine spray tan. It wasn't orange and I could run in and out 
and ta-da BRONZED.
Finally, I realized that spas had a spray tan package
so- stripping down to my bikini I had some rando lady spray me in a room covered with towels
It was the life.
Now here I am- ready for Destin- not wanting skin cancer... spray tan it is!
and a free one at that.
college kids like the word 'free'
first visit to this place in Bham is free...kool beanz.
I'm off to study for my spanish vocab quiz
winner.

xoxo


No comments