Playing Catch-up

It's officially been awhile since I've updated in the blog world.
As usual, this summer has been crazy busy with traveling and such.
Hope everyone has had a great week and tried to stay out of the Southern heat.
Here's a look at what my life has consisted of lately:
Visited Nashville twice this summer and went to The Perch several different times while there.
The best coffee drinks and crepes. 
Ventured to Laina's lake house with some of the girls and built a huge bonfire.
Okay, her dad built it- but it was one heck of a fire!
And perfect for roasting marsh mellows
For girls night at Emma's house, I made home-made Oatmeal Creme Pies!
& Em had the fabulous idea of making our own mini pizzas.

Cool new braids I learned how to do.
The first picture is what Alex did to my entire head- love it.
and I successfully fishtail braided Olivia's hair! 

One of our best friends, Alex, got ENGAGED!
Congratulations Alex & Keith.
What a beautiful ring :)
We made them fruit pizzas, chocolate covered strawberries and much more!
Precious
I traveled back to Nashville with Laina for the Jake Owen and Keith Urban concert.
Keith Urban is our absolute favorite.
It was a great, great concert.
The best part was not being able to find our parking garage for about an hour after the show.
In cowboy boots.
The next morning Laina and I headed back to the Perch for some delicious crepes.
Peanut Butter, Honey, Granola and Bananas!
And now I'm in Augusta with this boy ^
Good, good times.
xoxo

No comments