Recent Obsessions.

My mind has been so preoccupied lately.
I apologize for the lack of postings. 
With college on the horizon, I've been running around like crazy.
Who am I kidding?
I'm always running around like crazy.
But here are a few of my recent favorites.
The pretzel m&m obsession isn't over but these are very strong competitors. 
so.addicting.
My new dress from the Lilly Pulitzer Endless Summer Sale 
I am obsessed with that color.
Starbucks Via Instant Iced Coffee
Don't get me wrong, I love my Keurig- but having iced coffee is the best in the summer.
I can't justify drinking hot coffee when it's about 95 degrees outside.
And this comes naturally sweetened or caramel flavor (which both taste great)
Essie Power Clutch.
The perfect green/gray for fall.
Cute owl things.
I'm loving buying all these cute items for my future little.
Future little, whoever you are- you are already spoiled and loved.
xoxo

No comments