Blog Hiatus.

Wow, I am not even sure where to start.
Well, let's just say that Recruitment got the best of me in every way.
I was in charge of one of our nights and I was on-the-go 24/7.
Ladies, if you have been/are in a sorority--you know what I'm talking about.
Anyway, now that my life is back to normal 
annnnnnd now that we have some awesome new little ones.
I can now blog on a regular basis without disappearing. 
I'll start with what's been going on recently...
I baked these to.die.for brownie/cookie/oreo bars for a fraternity on campus.
Oh my gosh.
I got the recipe from Pinterest HERE.
Basically all you do is start with a muffin tin and fill the tin with cookie dough first, then an oreo (or Reese cup) then brownie batter and bake.
Holy deliciousness. 
Also, can we talk about this for a second::
Honey Boo Boo Child + Mother.
Do ya'll watch the show?
I try not to but it's hard to look away sometimes.
I mean, is that even real life?!
And so this post doesn't end on a horrific note...
Guess what's baaaaack.
via google
My favorite time of the year is fast approaching!
And I may/may not have already had like six of these.
No shame.
XO
post signature

2 comments

  1. Pumpkin spice latte delish! I just tried some sort of salted mocha, it was alright!

    =)

    Have a great weekend!

    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the Salted Caramel mocha! It's realllly strong-- PSL is where it's at. Hope you do too! XO

      Delete