Baking, Baking, Baking

Can I just say how good it is to be home?
Real Good.
And with the Christmas parties & get-togethers
I've had to make a few things.
with Matt's help...kind of :)
so here's a peak at what was created:

Meghan & I made some funfetti Christmas mini cupcakes=)

Homemade Peppermint Marshmellows.
Thanks Martha Stewart-- these were legit.
Anddddd amazing in hot chocolate.
Like we had a few cups...




And last but not least...
Candy Apples for my family.
If you think these don't look delicious there is something wrong with you.
Justttt Kiddingggg.
But really-- I'm proud of myself to say the least.
Enjoy:)

I'm sure this won't be the last of my baking adventures this holiday season
I'm ready to try out some new recipes. 
The hustle & bustle of the Christmas season is obviously getting to me...
Considering my blog posts are embarrassingly slim.
Whoopsies.
But when it comes down to it
We need to remember the real reason for the Christmas season.

"So they hurried off and found Mary and Joseph, and the baby, who was lying in the manger. When they had seen him, they spread the word concerning what had been told them about this child, and all who heard it were amazed at what the shepherds said to them. But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. The shepherds returned, glorifying and praising God for all the things they had heard and seen, which were just as they had been told."
Luke 2: 16-20



No comments