Retail Therapy.

Today, I went shopping with one of my best friends
Heather Warren.
(the one I mentioned earlier with a new bloggy)
anyways, we hit the stores with a mission.
Not really... we were just chatting and in our own little world
but still, we tried.
We were having no luck.
and by no luck I mean we loved tons of stuff but it was out of our price range
or size XXXXL which happens to not fit either of us.
but at Banana Republic-- we struck gold.
sale plus 40% off.
mhm yes please.
so she found a precious ruffle shirt
while I purchased some new boyfriend cords.
the color choices were endless but ended up with khaki
want your own? [Here]
These will last fall-winter
I die.
and getting ready for New Years
Meghan and I are going to get our nails done...
picking out a color that will be good to ring in 2011.
and I found it. Burlesque OPI Collection. ahhh
I feel like these are all party perfect.
especially with the glitter.
find them [Here]
what better way to welcome in 2011?
I hope that this year brings new surprises.
off to browse the online stores for more sales.

xoxo







No comments