Thank You.

Alright, drumroll please.
Here's the highlights of my Christmas.
Needless to say, I am so blessed to have a wonderful family!
I have a new boyfriend...His name is David Yurman. 
But my actual boyfriend gave me this...which I now live in.
Really.
boyfriend blazer...finally.
the black ones
I needed a pair of black boots
and it was hard to find some that were cute.
tadaaa.
my best friend's mom got me these.
thank you so much.
I am in l-o-v-e with Aveda products
andddd how they smell.
as a Chi Omega I love owls
how stinkin' cute are these?
and amazingly comfortable.
thank you to my Secret Santa-- Laina.
you are a wonderful best friend!
these are precious to sip some tea out of.

Here are just some of the gifts that I love!
Although, I'm kind of eyeing the holiday Mike & Ikes...
Gracious. What a whirlwind this Christmas has been
anddddd my brother is getting married!
this is exciting news
I love weddings.
a lot.
White Christmas is on and it's a favorite of my family's.
so wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas
I hope it was full of laughter, family, food and fellowship
and looking back and remembering the true meaning of Christmas.
gifts are great--but the gift of our salvation is far worth the things of this world.
Merry Christmas
xoxo






No comments