Back to Reality.

Oh my gracious, yet again I've been awful at keeping up with my blog.
This past week has been crazy.
I decided to go to WKU for those that read my last post.
I got there and knew it wasn't for me.
So, I applied to Union University in Jackson, TN and the Lord opened the doors completely.
I've never had anything fall into place as much as they did here.
So I packed up my car (with the help of some friends) and headed to Jackson from Bowling Green.
Ya'll, it may have been bad how much stuff I shoved in my car. 
I thought if I went to fast my tires would just burst.
It was ridiculous.
But I arrived, unpacked and became next door neighbors to one of my very best friends.
I couldn't have asked for a better placement.
I already love it here.
I can't say enough good things about it.
xoxo

No comments