Father's Day Woes.

Father's Day.
The time of the year when you're not quite sure exactly what to buy.
If you're anything like me, I love to buy gifts for people- especially when it's something they really want
but I find that buying stuff for my dad is especially hard.
Boys are just different to buy for - especially if they're picky.
Me, I have a list of about 20 items deep that I'm lusting over.
Boys, they go to the store, close their eyes and grab.
Okay, maybe a bit of an exaggeration but if you're looking for something to get your dad
check out Groupon.com and Livingsocial.com
LivingSocial is having something called 'man week' to celebrate Father's Day with awesome coupons
that even the pickiest of a man would enjoy.
I'm debating on whether or not to pick up this great deal at one of Louisville's top-rated Italian restaurants for a Daddy/Daughter dinner date.
Let's face it- not all of us have tons of money to drop on our dads.
I'm telling you- you won't be sorry if you check out these money saving websites!
Then you'll have extra cash for that cute bangle you've been wanting....
xoxo

p.s. if you live in Louisville click HERE if you want to get your Daddy the same thing I did
but hurry, it's going fast!

No comments