Feelin' Good

Today, I went to my first BioFeedback appointment.
Yeah, I wasn't sure what it was either until a dear friend told me about it.
Well, I tried it out and wowzas I love it.
I can literally already tell a difference.
For those that don't know exactly what it is it's...
"Biofeedback is a complementary and alternative medicine technique in which you learn to control bodily functions, such as your heart rate, using your mind. With biofeedback, you're connected to electrical sensors that help you measure and receive information (feedback) about your body (bio). The biofeedback sensors teach you how to make subtle changes in your body, such as relaxing certain muscles, to achieve the results you want, such as reducing pain."
via the Mayo Clinic
There you have it!
I was hooked up to a machine that told me my personality, possible diseases I'm prone to, and could even 'zap' areas I wanted such as my sugar and white flour cravings and helps with headaches.
It was so much fun learning about my body and made me want to run to Whole Foods.
These are some things I've picked up for my new 'natural' lifestyle haha.

xoxo



No comments