Sunday Social = Fall.

Oh yes please.
Ashley and Neely are hosting Sunday Social and this week's topic is 
Fall.
Sunday Social
Which happens to be one of my favorite things to discuss.
So here we go...my favorite things about fall.
via pinterest
1. Anything and everything pumpkin flavored
Pumpkin Pie French Toast
Pumpkin Spice Cookies
all via pinterest
Pumpkin Spice Latte which happens to be my all.time.favorite.
2. Chevron Pumpkins
via pinterest
3. Layers
via pinterest
I love fall clothes--boots, sweaters, leggings. 
Everything about them and their comfy-ness.
4. Football
google
A lot of people, including me sometimes, forget that Kentucky has a football team.
They aren't quite as good as the basketball team (who am I kidding?)
But I am the biggest fan of tailgating, dressing up and heading to watch the games. 
There's just something about cheering for your team. 
5. Halloween
via pinterest
I love love love getting dressed up for Halloween.
I have ever since I was little-- I suppose it was my deep love for sugary sweets that started the trend
but now I just love the costumes, pumpkins and hot cocoa.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoy this fabulous fall day!
XO

post signature

5 comments

  1. I love the chevron pumpkin! New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love layers, but they tend to bunch up underneath...IT makes it very difficult to wear them. But oh well! It's worth the annoyingness right?

    new follower via Sunday Social!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pumpkin added to almost any baked good just makes it better: pancakes, waffles, muffins, scones...YUM! I love fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything you posted!! Fall, food, football and fall clothes!! :) That french toast looks yummy!! :) Stopping by from the Sunday Social link up! Happy Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pumpkin french toast sounds amazing!


    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete