Changing Leaves.

It's OCTOBER. 
via Pinterest
Shoot, I love everything about this month.
Bring on the bonfires, cozy sweaters, boots, hot cocoa, hayrides, haunted houses, Halloween, Hocus Pocus, s'mores, brisk weather, changing leaves. 
What do you all love about fall?
I obviously have a long list. 
via google
I finally found this gem at Walmart. 
I looked everywhere for this flavor --Kroger, Target no luck until BAM right in front of me at Walmart.
Thank goodness.
I can't keep spending $5 on Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Starbucks.
Who am I kidding, I probably will.
Get excited for my post tomorrow because it will be including another giveaway. 
You won't want to miss this one! 
XO
post signature

2 comments

  1. Good find on the pumpkin spice creamer!



    kevinandlaurahilton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That creamer is the best. My roommate had it last year and I ended up using so much of it that I just bought her a whole new one... whoops!
    xo

    ReplyDelete