Wish List Wednesday.

well, I feel a little less crappy today
a little.
went to get my nails did.
I got a special polish that lasts for two weeks or longer
that's my kind of manicure.
then off to get car worked on and shopping done before I leave tomorrow
tomorrow.
this makes me very very sad.
I'll miss Louisville.
never thought I'd say that. 
here's what I purchased today!
turn lock wallet in Folkloric 
I needed a new wallet- badly.
heard this stuff does wonders for your hair
I'm excited to try it!
love these 
l-o-v-e
they fit amazing.
now if only SPRING would show up
BHAM, please let your weather be nice.
also bought some fragrances for my car from Bath & Body works
much needed after my pumpkin spice died.
so what am I lusting over right now?
these:
eventually I will bite the bullet and get some
eventually.
also, I really just would love this:
I hear it does wonders for skin
well, off to go take more meds, sniffle and pack
yuckkkkkk.

xoxo





No comments