High Five.

Hellloooo and Happy Friday.
PTL.
I'm linking up with Lauren today for
High Five
Friday
This week has brought many favorites because it was my 21st birthday.
And ya'll ... I love me a good birthday. 
Especially when it's mine.
Whatever, I own it.
Here are some five great great things that happened this week.
{Pint Night}
I am never ever surprised but the girls succeeded. 
They showed up at my apartment last night with some of my favorite flavors for my birthday.
{Memphis}
My little took me to Memphis to eat at Texas de Brazil (hoooolllly amazing)
and to watch a show at the Orpheum. 
So.much.fun.
{Owl Mug Sippin'}
I am a coffee addict and this mug makes my mornings much much better.
{Birthday Cupcakes}
I'm allll about some cupcakes.
I rather have those over cake any.day.of.the.week.
pinterest
{Wise Words}
I needed this.
So much truth.
XO

 post signature

No comments