ABC's of Me

Well, I didn't get on my flight today.
The downside of traveling Stand-By.
It's free (which rocks...)
but you don't always get on.
Never once have I not gotten on... I even flew stand-by to Hawaii last summer.
Hawaii people.
But alas, it was not meant to be for me to travel to Alaska today.
Here's something fun I have seen on a few blogs.
Sorry if ya don't care about this ha but I am lacking some creativity right about now.
I just want to be in Anchorage!

A - A perfect day: Shopping!

B - Bed size: Queen--unless you count school which would be twin.

C - Chore you hate: making my bed............

D - Dog's name: I don't have a dog..nor have I ever had a dog. (Deprived childhood, right?)

E - Essential start your day item: COFFEE, my phone and coffee.

F - Favorite color: Purple 

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: Silver-timeless

H - Height: 5'4"

I - Instruments you play: If playing the oboe in 5th grade counts...No?

J - Job: Nanny to sweet kiddos and boutique
 
K - Kid(s): No.

L - Live: KY

M - Music: Country...hands down.

N- Nicknames: Kenz, Mac, Mac9 (don't ask)

O - Overnight essential: BunBun (stuffed bunny) 

P - Pet Peeve: People cracking their knuckles (so bad.)

Q - Quote:
 "I can't brag about my love for God because I fail Him daily, but I can brag about His love for me because it never fails."

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Two Brothers

T - Time you wake up: Early at school, too late in the summer

U- Took it out...it's awkward.

V - Vegetable you love: Green beans and broccoli

W - Ways you run late: I'm rarely EVER late. Mostly 5 minutes early. 

X - X-rays you've had: Head? and Foot


Y - Yummy food you make: I make a mean chocolate chip cookie. 


Z - Zoo favorite: Tigers!

2 comments

  1. New follower immediately when "BunBun" was your overnight essential. "Baby" is mine haha also a stuffed bunny! Not ashamed. Cute blog!

    http://deardevanblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahaha glad to know I'm not the only one! Can't wait to check out your blog.
    XO

    ReplyDelete