Manic Monday.

I feel like Mondays are always busy.
Or boring...
I thought I would start the week with a lot of randoms.
Why not?
First, after reading a tweet about USA Poptarts, I set out to find those suckers.
After searching just about all the Kroger, Walmarts and Targets around this part of town,
I gave up...
Until, I ran into Meijer across the street to grab something and boom.
A big whole display of these glorious treats.
#noshame
Sold both of my items on eBay.
Anyone else out there addicted to selling on eBay?
I also went and saw two movies this weekend. 
It's so dang hot in the state of Kentucky that a movie is about all you can do without 
suffering from a bout of heat stroke.
4 out of 5 stars
I know some people didn't like this movie but I'm a sucker for animated movies...
Everything in a Scottish accent was great...and the hair--the hair rocked.
Even though I was in a theatre at 11 am on a Saturday and the room resembled 
a daycare with children errrywhere, it a good, family-friendly movie.
Disney has done it again.
2 out of 5 stars
I had never even heard of this movie until someone mentioned it to my mom.
She said it was hysterical, so of course we went.
Jack Black and Matthew McConaughey were both in it and Jack was literally 
the person perfect to play the part..but I just didn't think it was that funny.
I don't want to give too much away, but the small town, Southern vibe was the only funny thing about the entire movie. Some of the stuff they said was hy-sterical.
Maybe another reason why I didn't love this movie was because the woman in front of me was literally 
shouting words every other second...I'm not kidding...people moved.
Anywho, I'm really excited to share with ya'll tomorrow's post.
Have a fabulous Monday.
XO
post signature

No comments