Welcome to Louisville.

For the past few days, I have been showing my boyfriend around town.
He flew in for some much needed time together.
Here's a peak at what our past few days looked like...
Because I am addicted to Pinterest...I bake way too much.
This is Adam's birthday cake (we celebrated early) that can be found here.
It was delish.
For Adam's last night in Louisville, we met Ashley and Heather for some fro-yo.
We frequented Orange Leaf a little too much. 
We ate dinner at Captain's Quarters on the river.
And sat next to Rick Pitino...if only it was John Callipari.
Adam loved his cake!
Afternoon bike rides provided good chats.
I purchased this precious Lilly Pulitzer maxi dress!
And found a dresser that I would looove to have in my new apartment.
Hope everyone had a fabulous weekend.
XO

No comments